VAYEYO'S TIPS: AVOID PESTS IN YOUR HOME
1.Seal cracks and holes on the exterior of the home, including entry points for utilities and pipes.
2. Keep tree branches and shrubs well trimmed and away from the house.
3. Keep basements, attics, and crawl spaces well ventilated and dry.
4. Store trash in sealed containers and dispose of regularly. Repair rotten fascia and roof tiles; some insects are attracted to deteriorating wood.
5. Replace weatherstripping and repair loose mortar around basement foundations and windows.
6. Store firewood at least 20 feet from the house and five inches off the ground. Call a qualified pest professional for additional advice and treatment if necessary.
7. Seek professional advice. Call to Vayeyo's for a free quote: 832-873-2874